One of our biggest focuses lies on data protection and privacy. We want your data to be absolutely secured and your privacy should at all times be guaranteed. That's why we handle your data with the utmost respect.
As we are based in the European Union (and all of our active users are), we are following the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR; Regulation 2016/679).
This section should give you all the information you would want to know about (i) what data we save, (ii) why we save it, (iii) how we process it, (iv) who sees the data, (v) when the data gets deleted and (vi) our general data handling principles. In addition to that, you will get a reminder about your rights in accordance to the GDPR.
- We only save the necessary data
- We do not share your data with anybody else (except if your QR code gets scanned or if we are required by (a court of) law)
- We do not use your data for publicity purposes
- We do not analyse your emergency information
- We only use/save data that was provided by yourself
- We use the latest technologies to achieve the highest security standards and guarantee data security, integrity and availability
- We will not transfer any data into a third party country (country not part of the European Union)
Among other rights, the GDPR grants you, as data owner, the right:
- to be informed about all data processed (Art. 12-14)
- to access the data (Art. 15)
- to rectify the data (Art. 16)
- to delete the data (Art. 17)
We, as data processors, will:
- support you exercising your rights (ask us if you have any question or request)
- provide you with the necessary tools to exercise your rights
- inform you about any personal data breach (according to Art. 34)
- follow the GDPR to the highest extend
Select which group you are belonging to to get further information about the specific use case: